- August 31, 2014Our boys (Mark Arnold, Dory Craft, Jay Arjun and Scott Robertson) came in second out of 16 teams, behind Nelson Fire Rescue.
- June 10, 2014The Nelson Daily - Local RCMP are hailing a South Slocan resident as a hero after saving an elderly man from drowning in the Slocan Pools area of the Kootenay River near Shoreacres Tuesday (June 10) morning.
- May 28, 2014The Nelson Daily - Kootenay Insurance Services staged one big thank you Wednesday to the many Emergency Responders in Nelson during the First Annual Community Appreciation Day.
- May 28, 2014Nelson Star - Jeanette Makortoff was driving home from work on January 13, 2012 when a large car coming from the opposite direction crossed the centre line and hit her head-on.
- April 25, 2014Nelson Star - Nelson Police Department has released some of the details surrounding the arrest of a man who is allegedly responsible for Friday's armed robbery at the Nelson and District Credit Union.