- July 12, 2014The Nelson Star - An accident involving a horse trailer kept a section of Highway 3A/6 closed for about two hours on Friday.
- May 28, 2014Nelson Star - Jeanette Makortoff was driving home from work on January 13, 2012 when a large car coming from the opposite direction crossed the centre line and hit her head-on.
- September 15, 2013The Nelson Daily - Police confirm one person has died following a fatal two-car head-on collision Sunday afternoon on Highway 3A west of Nelson in the Beasley area.
- June 2, 2013The Nelson Daily - Friday morning at approximately 11 a.m. emergency crews from the Tarrys, Beasley, Castlegar and Crescent Valley Volunteer Fire Departments as well as RCMP and BC Ambulance responded to a two-vehicle accident minutes from Mount Sentinel High School.
- December 16, 2012The Nelson Daily - Quick actions by a semi trailer driver averted what could have been a very serious accident on Highway 3A west of Nelson in the Bonnington area.
- January 29, 2012Nelson Star - RCMP say a combination of factors likely resulted in the death of a Krestova man in a crash Thursday evening in the 3700 block of Pass Creek road.
- January 17, 2012The Nelson Daily - Slippery roads are the blame for at least two accidents Tuesday afternoon on Highway 3A west of Nelson.
- January 16, 2012The Castlegar Source - Police are asking for witnesses to come forward if they saw Friday night’s car accident on Hwy 3A near Thrums, according to RCMP Cpl. John Ferguson.
- December 15, 2010The Nelson Daily - Slippery roads are believed to be the main cause of a two-car accident one kilometer west of the Beasley Fire Hall on Highway 3A Sunday afternoon.