- December 18, 2012Nelson Daily - Motorists driving a stretch of dangerous Highway 3A west of Nelson, known as the Beasley bluffs, will be thankful for new technology that will warn motorists of poor road conditions said Hugh Eberle, District Operations Manager for the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure.
- December 16, 2012The Nelson Daily - Quick actions by a semi trailer driver averted what could have been a very serious accident on Highway 3A west of Nelson in the Bonnington area.
- November 13, 2012The Beasley Fire Department has received a US$2,500 fire prevention grant from FM Global, one of the world’s largest commercial property insurers.
- August 9, 2012The Nelson Daily - Chris Carlson and Ronni Nickel of Babe's Automotive would like to thank all of our friends and neighbours who showed their support during this difficult time. An extra-special thanks goes out to the volunteer firefighters of Cresent Valley, Beasley and Tarrys for keeping the fire contained to the shop, saving our house as well as the neighbours' houses.
- July 17, 2012The purpose of this bulletin is to provide information to fire personnel regarding their safe conduct when working around metal shipping containers and other similar non-combustible buildings where flammable liquids or explosives are stored.
- June 4, 2012The Beasley Fire Department has completed the Selkirk College modified Fire Fighter Level One certification program.
- January 17, 2012The Nelson Daily - Slippery roads are the blame for at least two accidents Tuesday afternoon on Highway 3A west of Nelson.
- January 16, 2012The Castlegar Source - Police are asking for witnesses to come forward if they saw Friday night’s car accident on Hwy 3A near Thrums, according to RCMP Cpl. John Ferguson.